Skip to main content

Featured post

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

If I Stay Starring Chloe Grace Moretz Was an Emotional Movie

I saw an emotional movie called If I Stay starring Chloe Grace Moretz.  




If I Stay was so good it made me cry.  Have you seen it?

If I Stay is about a young girl named Mia who is dealt a horrible fate when she is in a car accident with her family.  The movie is sad, romantic, and emotional when Mia is seen wandering the corridors of the hospital in limbo whilst having an out of body experience after her accident.  The story switches to Mia's past from to time-to-time and we get to see how she meets her true love along with seeing her passion for playing the cello and her life with her family.

I enjoyed the movie.  If I Stay was very emotional and sad but a great romance movie. Chloe Grace Moretz is a young actress. She is inspiring to watch and she's starting to appear in a lot of movies lately. Another movie, called The Equalizer, which I saw recently, starred Chloe Grace Moretz along with Denzel Washington. She played her part well.  She has, also, starred in the hit movie called Kick-Ass 1 & 2 and starred in Carrie the newer movie.

So, if you enjoy romantic weepy movies, then I recommend you watch If I Stay. 

I rate If I Stay 7 out of 10 for romance movies. Rotten Tomatoes rates it 36% but the audience rates it 61%. 

Watch the Youtube trailer of If I Stay below:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maid Covering Emotional Abuse and Alcoholic Issues

Maid is a Netflix tv show with a difference as fans watch with relatable experience. Photo from Rotten Tomatoes

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

The Affair - A Binge-worthy TV Show

If you’re looking for a binge-worthy tv show to immerse yourself into then watch The Affair.

Cookies

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details