Skip to main content

Featured post

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

Zombies and Brad Pitt in World War Z

There a few zombie movies. The movie that I want to talk about is called World War Z. It stars Brad Pitt.

en.wikipedia.org


I watched World War Z recently.  I enjoyed it immensely because it was thrilling and a fast-paced story line.  

Brad Pitt is equally as good at it. He has a great part to play in it; A family man who wants to save the world.


Unlike other zombie movies or TV shows, the ending of this movie is worked out. I don't want to give too much away, but the whole zombie apocalypse thing is a hard one to work out, but in World War Z, Brad Pitt saves the world from going to ruins like it does in The Walking Dead.


So, give it a watch. You won't be disappointed.


You watch World War Z on Amazon Prime.

I rate this World War Z 7 out of 10. Rotten Tomatoes rate it 66% but the audience rates it 72%.



Watch the trailer below:


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maid Covering Emotional Abuse and Alcoholic Issues

Maid is a Netflix tv show with a difference as fans watch with relatable experience. Photo from Rotten Tomatoes

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

The Affair - A Binge-worthy TV Show

If you’re looking for a binge-worthy tv show to immerse yourself into then watch The Affair.

Cookies

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details