Skip to main content

Featured post

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

Will The Walking Dead's Carl Grimes Survive His Dreaded Bite?

There has been a lot of debate on whether Carl Grimes' bite on The Walking Dead will end him or not? Surely, being bitten will turn you into a walker and end that character on the show! Is there something new coming up for The Walking Dead that we need to know about? 

Find out more here...


The Walking Dead


Last year, I wrote an article on this blog titled Will Carl Grimes Die on The Walking Dead? Well, it looks like that could now happen!

In my last article, I talked about Carl losing his eye. Now, he might be losing his life. Although, according to an article by the Express it may be that The Walking Dead could create something unique similar to Game of Thrones John Snow's death, which never did happen. So, what would they do with Carl Grimes? Will he be immune to the bite? 


Chandler Riggs plays Carl Grimes

Perhaps, he might live after all. That would be great for Rick! But how could Carl be immune? Where would that story come from?

At Walker Stalker Cruise Q&A panel, Robert Kirkman warned fans to expect the unexpected. He said, "He's not dead yet," according to ComicBook. "He might not die. You never know."

Here is more of on what Robert said:
“But I think if that were to happen, I think that it would have some interesting ramifications on Rick that I think would energise and really kind of set things in motion in a really interesting way leading to the resolution of All Out War; in a way that will make for a very exciting back half to season eight. 
“So I think it’s going to be really cool.”
Robert also addressed how Carl’s death would affect the comic books “in a way that is detrimental to the show”.



So, what do you think will happen to Carl Grimes? Is there something more interesting about to happen on the show? I think there might be!
The Walking Dead will return on 25th February 2018 in the US and on 26th February in the UK. 








Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Comments

  1. My kids & husband follow this series, so they'll be happy to hear a new season is about to start. I am not generally a fan of the zombie genre, though I do appreciate both Z Nation and iZombie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maid Covering Emotional Abuse and Alcoholic Issues

Maid is a Netflix tv show with a difference as fans watch with relatable experience. Photo from Rotten Tomatoes

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

The Affair - A Binge-worthy TV Show

If you’re looking for a binge-worthy tv show to immerse yourself into then watch The Affair.

Cookies

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details