Skip to main content

Featured post

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

Six Popular Musical Movies That Will Amaze You

Here are some popular musical movies that you might like to see.


The Greatest Showman a popular musical movie
The Greatest Showman musical movie

The Greatest Showman


The Greatest Showman musical movie

Wow. The Greatest Showman is a wonderful enchanting musical with a unique storyline and some brilliant actors. The music was very entertaining. I definitely would watch this one again! In my opinion, it deserves 9 out of 10 marks.

Mamma Mia Movies 1 & 2


Mamma Mia musical movie

Mama Mia movies were a real treat to watch if you love Abba music. Watch Meryl Streep in the first movie singing some well know Abba tunes. The story is entertaining along with the music. In my opinion, it deserves 8 out of 10 marks. Watch the trailer.




La La Land


La La Land the musical movie

La La Land (on Netflix) is a 2016 American romantic comedy with some entertaining tunes from Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone. In my opinion, it deserves 9 out of 10. Check out the trailer below.



Les Miserables


Les Miserables musical movie

Les Miserables is a 2012 musical drama film based on the 1862 French novel of the name by Victor Hugo. It stars Hugh Jackman as an ex-convict who decides to turn his life around. In my opinion, it is a heart-wrenching musical hit. I give it 8 out of 10. Watch the trailer.



A Star is Born

A Star is Born is a hit musical starring Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper. A love story with some hit tunes from Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper is a must-see. I loved this movie most of all. It deserves a 10 out of 10 from myself.

Watch the trailer.



Dreamgirls

Dreamgirls is another popular musical movie that will bring tears to your eyes like it did for me. Starring Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson, Eddie Murphy, and Jamie Foxx. The music from the movie is worth listening to and will amaze you if you watch it. In my opinion, it deserves 9 out of 10. Watch the trailer below.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maid Covering Emotional Abuse and Alcoholic Issues

Maid is a Netflix tv show with a difference as fans watch with relatable experience. Photo from Rotten Tomatoes

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

The Affair - A Binge-worthy TV Show

If you’re looking for a binge-worthy tv show to immerse yourself into then watch The Affair.

Cookies

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details