Skip to main content

Featured post

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

Under the Dome - A Stephen King Novel and TV Series

Under the Dome is an exciting and thrilling television series based on Stephen King's novel. You can find it on Amazon Prime.


I have watched Under the Dome which is based on Stephen King's novel.



All of Stephen King's books, shows, and movies have always been a success. To me, his TV shows are mysterious and exciting to watch. Under the Dome is an intense dramatic mystery.

Under the Dome is about a town called Chester's Mill. The town is suddenly covered by a mysterious dome. Nobody can leave or get back into the town. The dome is invisible, no one can escape outside it and it is unbreakable. The characters are, also, incredibly interesting, as we get to see the lives they lead. Each person from this town has doubts about the dome. Most of them become scared about what the dome is doing to them and what it really is.

I really enjoy watching Under the Dome. It is very moving at times and thrillingly mysterious. Steven King has done a great job of keeping his viewers interested. Every episode so far has been incredibly fast-moving and it has caught me by surprise each week.

So, if you like Steven King's novels, then I suggest you watch Under the Dome.

I rate Under the Dome 7 out of 10.

Watch the trailer from Youtube here:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maid Covering Emotional Abuse and Alcoholic Issues

Maid is a Netflix tv show with a difference as fans watch with relatable experience. Photo from Rotten Tomatoes

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

The Affair - A Binge-worthy TV Show

If you’re looking for a binge-worthy tv show to immerse yourself into then watch The Affair.

Cookies

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details