Skip to main content

Featured post

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

Breaking Bad - A TV Show That Shouldn't Be Missed

I have been watching a tv show called Breaking Bad. It has five seasons of it on Netflix.

Read more...


I had heard so many good things about Breaking Bad but I wanted to see it for myself. So, now I have watched every episode. After about three episodes, I was hooked.

Breaking Bad hooked me from start to finish. I really didn't want it to end.

What is Breaking Bad About?
A high school chemistry teacher, Walter White (played by Bryan Cranston) learns he is dying from cancer. He worries about money for his family so he decides to take up a new career. Eventually, he realizes a kid, Jesse Pinkman (played by Aaron Paul) who he sees one day is in the meth business. Walter becomes partners with him and starts to produce meth with him. They try to earn as much money as they possibly can.

The show is humorously funny at times along with it

If you haven't seen it yet then you don't know what you are missing. It's on Netflix too.

I rate Breaking Bad 9 out of 10. Rotten Tomatoes rates it 96% and the audience rates it 98%. 

Watch the trailer below:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maid Covering Emotional Abuse and Alcoholic Issues

Maid is a Netflix tv show with a difference as fans watch with relatable experience. Photo from Rotten Tomatoes

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

The Affair - A Binge-worthy TV Show

If you’re looking for a binge-worthy tv show to immerse yourself into then watch The Affair.

Cookies

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details