Skip to main content
google.com, pub-9182070801894441, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Featured post

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

Son of God - A Movie Review

Photo credit: Denise Larkin


I watched the movie Son of God over the Easter holiday break.  It was a good one.  Have you seen it yet?

I wanted to see Son of God because it was Easter. I felt like watching something holy.

Son of God is a movie about Jesus' life. In my opinion, it was an inspirational movie. In the movie, you will see how Jesus and his followers travel through the hills to spread his word.

Son of God is just a story telling movie. It does not revolve around the characters with depth, as it is made to just simply tell the story of how Jesus became to be. It, also, gives another angle to the story on how the church does not believe who he really is and they shame his life by calling him a Blasphemer of God.

If you want to know more about this movie then read the review below:

Son of God - A Movie Review - News - Bubblews

Watch the Youtube trailer of Son of God below:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

Unorthodox: A Miniseries on Netflix

Unorthodox:  Another popular tv series on Netflix! Photo by Wikipedia

Six Popular Musical Movies That Will Amaze You

Here are some popular musical movies that you might like to see. The Greatest Showman musical movie

Cookies

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details