Skip to main content
google.com, pub-9182070801894441, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Featured post

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

Godzilla 2014 Has Been Released in Cinemas

Photo credit: Wikipedia commons.org (free photos)


Godzilla 2014 was released on 14th May 2014.  The movie stars Bryan Cranston, who starred in the hit television series Breaking Bad.  





Gareth Gates directed Godzilla 2014. The Godzilla 2014 story was written by Dave Callaham and the screenplay was written by Max Borenstein.

Godzilla is now released in the United Kingdom and United States. The trailer has become quite popular, so will the movie be a good one? It might be, as it does show some thrilling moments in the trailer from what I can see.

Bryan Cranston will, also, be interesting to watch since his Breaking Bad acting role finished. He will be playing the role of Joe Brody in Godzilla 2014. His role looks like it could be another hit like it was before in Breaking Bad, so I won't want to miss him in Godzilla.

In the Godzilla trailer, we see a disaster happening where they think it's a typhoon, but it is really a huge lizard monster that has made it look like a disaster. Compared to the older version of Godzilla made in 1998 where an enormous, radioactive lizard runs around Manhattan creating chaos, the new movie looks more exciting. The only thing that has been left out of the trailer is Godzilla itself. We don't get a glimpse of Godzilla, only a flash of something coming out of the sea that has spikes and is something very big in the water that can cause havoc all around us.

In my opinion, I think Godzilla is going to be an interesting movie to watch and I cannot wait for it to come out.

I rate the Godzilla 2014 trailer 8 out of 10. 

I hope to see the movie as soon as possible, so watch out for my review on it.

Check out this article in the Telegraph newspaper online along with the trailer here:




Copyright 2014 Denise Larkin. All Rights Reserved.


Read more about Godzilla 2014 below:



The Godzilla Movie Will Be Released May 2014





Watch the Godzilla 2014 movie trailer below:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

Unorthodox: A Miniseries on Netflix

Unorthodox:  Another popular tv series on Netflix! Photo by Wikipedia

Six Popular Musical Movies That Will Amaze You

Here are some popular musical movies that you might like to see. The Greatest Showman musical movie

Cookies

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details