I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...
SPOILER ALERT:
![]() |
| Photo credit: Wikipedia.org (free sharing photo) |
Supernatural Season 10 is to return on 7th October 2014. I can't wait to see it. Can you?
Read on...
Apparently, on Supernatural, Dean Winchester will sing, because Dean is going to be hanging out frequently at a karaoke bar. Singing will be his new thing! This will be something new to see. Are you all looking forward to it? I know I am.
Season 10 is almost here and Supernatural looks like it's going to be better than before. Whose going to be watching? Me!!
So, folks watch the trailer of the new season below and some more videos from Youtube:
Dean singing Eye of the Tiger:
Dean singing:
Watch Jensen Ackles being surprised - seen on Twitter here
Written by Denise Larkin
Copyright 2014 Denise Larkin. All Rights Reserved.

Comments
Post a Comment