I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...
![]() |
| Photo credit: Denise Larkin |
The Giver stars Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges and Brenton Thwaites. It was released on 15th August 2014.
The Giver is an unusual story about a boy called Jonas (played by Brenton Thwaites), who has been chosen to receive the truth about the past from The Giver (played by Jeff Bridges). Jonas lives in a world where love, fear and feeling have been taken away from everyone by taking medication once a day as a routine part of life. Everyone sees the world as black and white, because colour cannot be seen once the medication is inside of them. The medication is supposed to safe guard everyone from the fears of emotion and life.
The movie is an interesting one and shouldn't be missed. It has an eerie feel to it along with a futuristic story.The acting is first-rate making The Giver an interesting movie.
I rate The Giver 7 out of 10.
Watch the trailer below:

Comments
Post a Comment