Skip to main content
google.com, pub-9182070801894441, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Featured post

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

Have You Seen the Movie Let's Be Cops?

Photo credit: Flickr.com (free to use & share)

Do you enjoy funny movies? If you do, then you should definitely see Let's Be Cops.


I saw this hilarious movie called Let's Be Cops and I was impressed with storyline and the acting. Have you seen it?

Let's Be Cops stars Jake Johnson and Damon Wayans Jr. who both starred in the comedy show called New Girl. Nina Dobrev from The Vampire Diaries also in the movie.

The Story

The story is about two guys who are best friends. They decide to dress up as police officers for a costume party, but they end up really trying to act like cops. They, eventually, want to learn more about the rules of being a cop, but being a fake cop will bring some serious consequences for them. They even go out of their way to own a police car. Of course, things go wrong and they end up getting involved in some serious stuff along the way, which could get them killed.

I enjoyed watching this funny movie and it made me laugh. It's definitely a hilarious story, so if you need some laughter in your life then I recommend this one. It's an enjoyable comedy. You will have a good laugh watching Let's Be Cops.

I rate Let's Be Cops 7 out of 10.

Watch the trailer:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

Six Popular Musical Movies That Will Amaze You

Here are some popular musical movies that you might like to see. The Greatest Showman musical movie

Unorthodox: A Miniseries on Netflix

Unorthodox:  Another popular tv series on Netflix! Photo by Wikipedia

Cookies

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details