I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...
![]() |
| Jake Gyllenhaal - Photo credit: Flickr.com (free sharing photo) |
I have seen an interesting movie called
Nightcrawler starring Jake Gyllenhaal. Have you heard of it?
Read the review...
Read the review...
I wasn't going to watch Nightcrawler,
but when I read that Jake Gyllenhaal was in it, I remembered seeing
him in movies that I have enjoyed, such as, Source Code, Prisoners
and Prince of Persia:Sands of Time.
Nightcrawler, also, stars Rene Russo
and Bill Paxton.
The movie is about a guy called Lou
Bloom played by Jake Gyllenhall. Lou is a desperate man looking for
work. He eventually decides to set himself up in the world of crime
journalism in Los Angeles. He gets so stuck into his new self
employed job that he has no remorse for anyone other than gaining a
successful career out of it. Every night he goes out on the streets
and takes his camera to film crime scenes, so that he can sell it to
a news producer who becomes friendly with (played by Rene Russo). Of
course, he becomes quite creepy with his work and will not let anyone
spoil it for himself.
I found Nightcrawler a bit of a weird
story, but a good one. Lou Bloom is a strange character in the
movie, which made me think how I wouldn't want to come across someone
like that in real life. If you have a chance to see this movie, then
I truly recommend it, especially if you enjoy watching dramatic
movies with a strange outcome to it.
I rate Nightcrawler 8 out of 10.
©
2014 Denise Larkin. All Rights Reserved.

Comments
Post a Comment