Skip to main content
google.com, pub-9182070801894441, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Featured post

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

Run All Night Starring Liam Neeson

Photo credit: Denise Larkin - A New York building


Last night, I watched Run All Night starring Liam Neeson. Have you seen it yet?

Read the review...




Well, if you haven’t, then you should, because it is an action packed thriller with a great storyline.


Run All Night is about two friends who have done things in the past that they are not proud of, so when Jimmy Conlon (played by Liam Neeson) is told by his friend, Shawn MacQuire (played by Ed Harris) that his son has been killed, he wants Jimmy Conlon to pay for it. The argument starts, when Jimmy’s estranged son, witnesses a violent shooting that Shawn’s son commits. Shawn decides to go after Jimmy's son and kill him, but instead everything goes wrong. Jimmy has one night to figure out what he will do to make things right again between him and his friend.


Run All Night is a sit on the edge of your seat kind of movie that I could not stop watching. I loved it right through to the end. The story is, also, strong and powerful. Liam Neeson plays his part very well. In the beginning, we see Liam act out his role as a drunk who lives alone with his nightmares.


I enjoyed this movie and would recommend all Liam Neeson fans to watch it.


I rate Run All Night 7 out of 10.






Article written by Denise Larkin

Copyright 2015 Denise Larkin



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

Unorthodox: A Miniseries on Netflix

Unorthodox:  Another popular tv series on Netflix! Photo by Wikipedia

Six Popular Musical Movies That Will Amaze You

Here are some popular musical movies that you might like to see. The Greatest Showman musical movie

Cookies

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details