I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...
Have you been watching Supernatural season 11?
Have you just seen who has been found? Yes... Castiel has now found Metatron!
Metatron revealed to Castiel who Amara really is... she is God's sister! Well, I didn't see that coming... did you?
Not sure how this will pan out in future episodes, but it seems Dean has a thing for Amara or does she have a thing for Dean? I think it has something to do with Amara saving Dean at the beginning when she was released, because they are bound to each other with the Mark of Cain. I get the feeling that she has a deep connection with Dean!
So, why did God sacrifice his sister? Apparently, so He could create the earth. He gave earth light instead of darkness, which would mean taking away the darkness (Amara his sister) in order for Him to make everything good. Well at least that's what I think God did.
So, if God did this, wouldn't it mean that at some point Lucifer will have to come back and play a part in this story? Sam has been having weird visions of a cage. Is it Lucifer's cage? Is Sam going to ask Lucifer for help?
Amara also said that she had 'an old score to settle', which could only mean with her brother, God. I wonder what she is going to do after she has explored her surroundings. Will she create a great deal of havoc for everyone or just for God? I think she will no doubt do something interesting for us all to see. Perhaps, she will kidnap Dean and hold him hostage for a time just so she can get to know him, because she will never kill him. It would be nice to see Dean have a little romance for a change even if it is with God's sister, Amara. She does have a hold on Dean and it seems he cannot push her away. I think anything is possible for these two in future episodes!
I can feel Sam Winchester's tension though, because he seems to be learning more about things than he realises. Why is he having these visions? Are they messages from God? Why has God not been in contact before? Castiel hasn't spoken to Him in ages. No one has. I wonder if we will see God in Supernatural at some point. Perhaps, Sam has been speaking to God all along...
What does everyone else think? Comments appreciated...
Copyright 2015 Denise Larkin. All Rights Reserved.
Have you just seen who has been found? Yes... Castiel has now found Metatron!
![]() |
| flickr.com |
Metatron revealed to Castiel who Amara really is... she is God's sister! Well, I didn't see that coming... did you?
Not sure how this will pan out in future episodes, but it seems Dean has a thing for Amara or does she have a thing for Dean? I think it has something to do with Amara saving Dean at the beginning when she was released, because they are bound to each other with the Mark of Cain. I get the feeling that she has a deep connection with Dean!
So, why did God sacrifice his sister? Apparently, so He could create the earth. He gave earth light instead of darkness, which would mean taking away the darkness (Amara his sister) in order for Him to make everything good. Well at least that's what I think God did.
So, if God did this, wouldn't it mean that at some point Lucifer will have to come back and play a part in this story? Sam has been having weird visions of a cage. Is it Lucifer's cage? Is Sam going to ask Lucifer for help?
Amara also said that she had 'an old score to settle', which could only mean with her brother, God. I wonder what she is going to do after she has explored her surroundings. Will she create a great deal of havoc for everyone or just for God? I think she will no doubt do something interesting for us all to see. Perhaps, she will kidnap Dean and hold him hostage for a time just so she can get to know him, because she will never kill him. It would be nice to see Dean have a little romance for a change even if it is with God's sister, Amara. She does have a hold on Dean and it seems he cannot push her away. I think anything is possible for these two in future episodes!
I can feel Sam Winchester's tension though, because he seems to be learning more about things than he realises. Why is he having these visions? Are they messages from God? Why has God not been in contact before? Castiel hasn't spoken to Him in ages. No one has. I wonder if we will see God in Supernatural at some point. Perhaps, Sam has been speaking to God all along...
What does everyone else think? Comments appreciated...
Copyright 2015 Denise Larkin. All Rights Reserved.

Comments
Post a Comment