Skip to main content

Featured post

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

Goliath 2016 TV Show Starring Billy Bob Thornton is Turning Out to Be a Hit

There's a tv show called Goliath starring Billy Bob Thornton and William Hurt. Have you watched the first episode yet? It's highly addictive!


Billy Bob Thornton - Wikimedia Commons
Read more about it...
If you are looking for a tv show to watch that's binge-worthy then I recommend Goliath starring Billy Bob Thornton. I recommend it. 

There are a few tv shows out at the moment that have storylines based on law, but I can honestly say, that when I watched the first episode of Goliath, I was pleasantly surprised with its strong dramatic setting and its talented actors like Billy Bob Thornton and William Hurt.

I watched Goliath eagerly with interest. I couldn't stop watching it! After the first episode, I had to watch the second. I was addicted!




Goliath is about one guy, named Billy McBride (Billy Bob Thornton), who has been very down in the dumps with his life. His alcoholism is worse than ever, but he is a clever lawyer who founded one of the most powerful law firms in the world. The past is his devastation since he fell out with his partner, Donald Cooperman (William Hurt). Now, Billy just arranges plea deals for petty criminals until one day a woman approaches him and tells him that her brother, Ryan, committed suicide on a boat by blowing it up in the middle of the ocean. She persuades him to look into it because she believes he would not commit suicide. Billy is slightly curious at first. He is told that the boat is owned by the technology company where Ryan worked, which is Billy's old firm's client, so he takes an interest and his eagerness becomes tainted when weird things start to happen. This pushes him further into the case where he hopes to find out the truth about his old firm and the client. So, Billy decides to get back on the straight and narrow!

After watching the second episode, I was blown away with its thrilling cliff hangers. I knew I was hooked! The tense drama along with Billy Bob Thornton's acting drew me in. I don't usually take to the drama of this kind, but the story and the acting were outstandingly a bonus for me.

So, if you are looking for a great drama with some outstanding acting, then tune in to Goliath. There are now three seasons of it out on Amazon Prime.

I rate Goliath 9 out of 10.









Enjoy!

Thank you for reading...










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maid Covering Emotional Abuse and Alcoholic Issues

Maid is a Netflix tv show with a difference as fans watch with relatable experience. Photo from Rotten Tomatoes

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

The Affair - A Binge-worthy TV Show

If you’re looking for a binge-worthy tv show to immerse yourself into then watch The Affair.

Cookies

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details