Skip to main content
google.com, pub-9182070801894441, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Featured post

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

Travel to Game of Thrones Film Locations

Have you been watching the tv show Game of Thrones? Season 7 has proved to be the best so far in my opinion. The beautiful scene locations are places you can visit in real life and I think I will visit them very soon.


Want to know more? Then read on... I won't give anything away from Game of Thrones storyline...


I have watched all episodes of season 7 Game of Thrones and it has proved to be the most thrilling season yet. Season 8 was even better. If you haven't seen Game of Thrones yet then I recommend you watch all 8 seasons of it.

Some of the places they have used for their filming locations can be visited by anyone. Would you like to know where they are?

Here are five of them.

1. Kirkjufell in Iceland




This is a famous mountain and waterfall. It is the mountain beyond the wall in Game of Thrones. In episode 1, the hound looks into the flames and says he sees a mountain.


2. Itzurun Beach in Zumaia and Muriola Beach near Barrika



Both beaches can be found on the northern coast of Spain. Itzurun is a more scenic spot and both beaches are 60 miles apart from one another. The beaches are were used for Dragonstone beach, but the interior of Dragonstone was filmed in Belfast.

3. The Dragonstone Footbridge in San Juan de Gaztelugatxe in Spain



The footbridge is near San Sebastian and is closer to Bilbao in Spain. It should be a worthwhile visit to this beautiful place.

4. Dragon Pit in Kings Landing Filmed in Spain



In the last episode of season 7, you can see the ancient dragon pit in Kings Landing where a meeting is held between Cersei, Daenerys, Jon, Tyrion, and everyone else. It's a breathless view of the Roman ruins of Italica in Seville, Spain.

5. Kings Landing Filmed in Croatia



Kings Landing has been filmed in Dubrovnik in Croatia for sometime now. It's a tourist hot spot and can be quite busy, but it will remind you of Kings Landing.



Read more about Game of Thrones' locations here.

Watch more about the Game of Thrones locations in the videos below:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

Six Popular Musical Movies That Will Amaze You

Here are some popular musical movies that you might like to see. The Greatest Showman musical movie

Unorthodox: A Miniseries on Netflix

Unorthodox:  Another popular tv series on Netflix! Photo by Wikipedia

Cookies

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details