Skip to main content

Featured post

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

After Life the Comedy TV Series on Netflix Starring Ricky Gervais

After Life is a comedy tv series on Netflix starring Ricky Gervais, Penelope Wilton, David Bradley, and Ashley Jensen

Rotten Tomatoes rates it 74% but the audience rates it 88%.



Ricky Gervais plays Tony in After Life. Tony had a perfect life but then his wife Lisa dies and Tony changes.

The comedy will make you cry and laugh as you watch it because Tony is a unique person who suddenly changes after his wife dies. He becomes angry and wants to take his own life. He goes through a hellish time but then he realizes he can say and do what he likes so he decides to stay alive long enough to punish the world. He thinks he has a Super Power. He doesn’t care about anyone or anything but he pushes it to the limits especially when everyone is trying to save the nice guy he once was before his wife died.

The comedy-drama did make me laugh in a weird kind of way. I have been watching more comedies lately because I need something to make me smile and I’m sure most people do lately.

After Life has now two seasons on Netflix, so if you enjoy watching funny English comedy-dramas with interesting black drama like this one then you won't be disappointed.

I rate After Life 8 out of 10.

Watch the trailer below:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maid Covering Emotional Abuse and Alcoholic Issues

Maid is a Netflix tv show with a difference as fans watch with relatable experience. Photo from Rotten Tomatoes

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

The Affair - A Binge-worthy TV Show

If you’re looking for a binge-worthy tv show to immerse yourself into then watch The Affair.

Cookies

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details