Skip to main content

Featured post

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

Dead to Me - Another Great TV Series on Netflix

I have enjoyed watching Dead to Me on Netflix.



I have watched 2 seasons of Dead to Me on Netflix. It's an enjoyable tv show and very entertaining. It pulled me in right from the start so I binged watched this show like crazy.

If you enjoy a thriller as well as some comedy then watch this one. It stars Christina Applegate, Linda Cardellini, and James Marsden (from Westworld).

The Story
Jen's (played by Christina Applegate) husband recently died in a hit-and-run. Jen is determined to solve the crime. She wants to catch the driver who did it so she can get justice for her husband's death but things don't go to plan. She meets free spirit Judy who has also suffered a tragic loss. They meet at a support group and start to bond over drinking bottles of wine in Jen's garden. Of course, Judy has a secret that she doesn't want to share with Jen and so, she struggles to keep her secret as she gets closer to Jen and her two sons. As time passes, we meet Steve (played by James Marsden). He was once Judy's fiance. Things get serious when the dark comedy steps in when Judy and Steve's secret is revealed to viewers but not to Jen.

I found Dead to Me a very exciting tv show to watch. Season 2 is even more thrilling and very binge-worthy. If you need something to watch, then I encourage you to watch this show.

I recommend Dead to Me on Netflix without a doubt. From a female perspective, I think this show will appeal to a lot of women out there.

I rate Dead to Me 9 out of 10.

Rotten Tomatoes rates it 91% and the audience rates it 91%.

Watch the trailer of season 1 below:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maid Covering Emotional Abuse and Alcoholic Issues

Maid is a Netflix tv show with a difference as fans watch with relatable experience. Photo from Rotten Tomatoes

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

The Affair - A Binge-worthy TV Show

If you’re looking for a binge-worthy tv show to immerse yourself into then watch The Affair.

Cookies

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details